As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21). We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1,Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
CARM is a 501(c)3, non-profit, Christian ministry dedicated to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ and the promotion and defense of the Christian Gospel, doctrine, and theology. To do this, CARM analyzes religious and non-religious movements and compares them to the Bible. We examine abortion, atheism, evolution, Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, relativism, Roman Catholicism, Wicca, universalism, (and much more), along with Christian preachers and teachers. In all our analyses we use the Bible as the final standard of truth in order to defend and promote Christianity.
Our vision is to inspire in every Christian a God-glorifying passion to fulfill the Great Commission. Our mission is to accomplish this through our award-winning television program, our Ambassadors' Alliance and Academy, Transformed and Deeper training conferences, CDs, DVDs, books, and unique gospel tracts. Our earnest prayer is that God would raise up laborers as never before. Our desire is for those laborers to embrace biblical evangelism, and our aim is to equip them with tools to make the task easy and effective.
- We resourcefully equip believers to defend their faith with excellence.
- We willingly engage society's challenges with uncompromising integrity.
- We sacrificially serve the AIG family and others.
- We generously give Christian love.
- We proclaim the absolute truth and authority of the Bible with boldness.
- We relate the relevance of a literal Genesis to the church and the world today with creativity.
- We obey God’s call to deliver the message of the gospel, individually and collectively.
- We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament Scripture alone to be verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original text, and that they alone are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God who is Creator of heaven and earth, who is infinite Spirit, light, love, and truth; eternal, almighty, infallible in all things, including His foreknowledge of all future events as well as all free choices; that He is unchangeable, all wise, just, and holy; and that the triune God eternally exists in one essence and three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired, verbally and completely inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and life. We recognize the value of traditional Jewish literature, but only where it is supported by or conformable to the Word of God. We regard it as in no way binding upon life or faith. We believe in one sovereign God, existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, unbounded in power and measureless in love; that God is the source of all creation and that through the immediate exercise of His power all things came into being.
We believe in one sovereign God, existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, unbounded in power and measureless in love; that God is the source of all creation and that through the immediate exercise of His power all things came into being.
Our goal is to disciple students, scholars, and skeptics throughout the U.S. and around the world. As we work to dethrone the philosophies of modern man that are antagonistic toward biblical faith — especially metaphysical materialism — we seek to replace them with the timeless truth of Christ.
We communicate the case for Christ and for authentic Christianity with university students — and with professors, a largely unreached people group. To accomplish this task we train international ministry leaders, host conferences and debates on campuses, translate and distribute multimedia resources, and oversee this high traffic website, which includes discussion boards on both general apologetics and Intelligent Design.